`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm bored

I'm bored
I'd love to make some trades but the problem is I haven't bought anything new in a while.  All the Targets and Wal Marts near me have zero baseball products and I don't have the money to buy from a hobby store or an online store.

RE: I'm bored
I’m bored and broke. The only thing worse than that would be bored, broke and sick ... so thankfully I’m healthy and eventually I’ll be working again, which would solve the bored & broke problem.
I found a $10 hanger box of 2020 Heritage yesterday but figured I’d save money for a blaster of Bowman, if I’m lucky enough to ever find one. (if I were working, I wouldn’t have really thought about $10 at all)
I also justified my passing up on the Heritage box, suspect that maybe it’s been opened and returned. Why else would it suddenly be there?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: I'm bored
And, to be honest, without MLB actually playing any games ... zzzzzzzzzz on the whole thing all the way around.

I'm sort of waiting for Score Football to come out, have given up on retail basketball (saw some empty shelves at Walmart with Panini Mosaic price tags on the facing of said empty shelves, despite checking that store about four times last week) and really don't see the point of busting any new baseball at the moment.

Not that it matters anyway, because none of us can find any!

(Also, I sort of don't want to support these guys in any way right now, anyone else feel the same?)

Like, if the issue truly was that players didn't feel safe returning to the field, then so be it, I would never judge them for that.

But this back and forth about how many games and at what prorated salary - give me a break.

Good Lord I am hoping the NBA bubble thing works without anyone getting sick, and also hoping the NFL season is far enough out they can at least play in empty stadiums.

Never in my lifetime would I imagine sports would just shut down, or that I could no longer walk into my local Walmart and Targets and not be able to find any new stuff.