`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize Help...What am I missing?

Organize Help...What am I missing?
Ok, I recently (like 15 minutes ago) acquired a large lot of base and insert cards of 2 separate players, Hunter Pence and Ryne Sandberg. I have all of their cards I don't currently posses marked in my organize as wants. Both guys have their own folders in my organize. Now that our trade has been accepted the cards I acquired are in my recently traded folder. 

My issue is they are not populating as "haves" in my player folder. More over, when I move them from recently traded to that player folder it just adds that card in addition to the want that is currently listed. So the card shows up 2 times. Once as a have and once as a want. 

What is the work around to this? Surely there is a way to get the system to recognize that a card should go from a want to a have without me having to manually delete every want that I trade for, then move the same card (but different) to the players folder. What am I missing?

RE: Organize Help...What am I missing?
I've only been able to do it by manually deleting the want.
Kepler

You have come across the same issue I had...manually corrected one card at a time. Hmmm.

Well, When I get a big trade, I first look at the cards I received in the recently traded folder.  The cards are listed in the recently traded and wants.  I move the cards from the want folder to trash.  I empty the trash.  The cards are still in the recently traded folder.  Then when I receive the card, I  move them to the have folder from the recently traded folder.  As far as I know, if you do not remove them from the want folder first, they do not go away as wants.  Maybe someone else has a better system, but it works for me..  Enjoy the cards!!!

Ok, thanks everyone. Manually deleting the cards it is lol. I just thought there would be a less tedious way.

rob024420 Wrote:Ok, thanks everyone. Manually deleting the cards it is lol. I just thought there would be a less tedious way.
I'd like to say there is but I have never found a way.  Like everyone else, it is a manual process.

Yep Everytime I get a card that's in my wants I have to delete it and readd it. Same thing happens if I have more than one card of something I've traded. Got to delete then readd