Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vladimir guerrero jr /25 Chrome Auto!

vladimir guerrero jr /25 Chrome Auto!
Hey guys, new to Beckett.

I pulled a 2019 Topps Chrome Update Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Rookie Debut Orange Refractor #/25 Auto!

Trying to sell it.  Figured creating a Beckett account would help me sell it!

Let me know if anybody is interested!

RE: vladimir guerrero jr /25 Chrome Auto!
Welcome to Beckett, but, realistically, the odds of finding someone willing to send money to brand new member is less than winning the lottery. We mostly trade on this site, and even though I have over 600 successful trades, it is rare when I am able to sell.

kerryandbeth Wrote:Welcome to Beckett, but, realistically, the odds of finding someone willing to send money to brand new member is less than winning the lottery.  We mostly trade on this site, and even though I have over 600 successful trades, it is rare when I am able to sell.
I thought that was gonna be an issue.  Thanks for the heads up!

I have it listed on eBay, thats probably my best bet for moving it.

HobbyHighlights42 Wrote:I thought that was gonna be an issue.  Thanks for the heads up!

I have it listed on eBay, thats probably my best bet for moving it.
I just sent $3,900 of cards to COMC for selling but eBay will help.  Have you considered having it graded?  Many will tell you to do that for more money.

do you have pretty decent luck with COMC? and what do you normally send in? lower end relics and autos? base/inserts?

I like the card to book for at least $3 so that selling price at 50% still gives me a profit after 5% selling fee and shipping costs and posting fee of 60 cents (or 35 cents for CY cards).

All kinds of cards do well but take time to look on COMC before sending cards in case there are too many already out there. Also, I have always left sale proceeds there to use for purchases but they have a 10% cash-out option on top of the other fees.