`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Found Some 2020 Bowman

RE: Finally Found Some 2020 Bowman
jbissell Wrote:The one and only Rod Carew! Yeah, I see some comparisons numbers wise.
True, but I was actually thinking Denard Span (lifetime .281 BA, many stolen bases, etc).

Nice hits man! Congrats!
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Don't rub it in..  I have been to every Target and Wal Mart within driving distance and not one had any.  And I refuse tyo buy any for someone on Ebay selling the blasters for double and triple the price

cspen Wrote:Don't rub it in..  I have been to every Target and Wal Mart within driving distance and not one had any.  And I refuse tyo buy any for someone on Ebay selling the blasters for double and triple the price
Stay tough, Clint ... if you don't support the online sharks they won't be able to price gouge on retail stuff.

rjcj2017 Wrote:Stay tough, Clint ... if you don't support the online sharks they won't be able to price gouge on retail stuff.
+1