Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble removing card from Org.

Trouble removing card from Org.
Hello all,

I am just getting back on to Beckett after being away for about 6 years and I am having some issues with what I would consider to be "basic" functions.

Somehow, (I will assume user-error on my part) a card was listed as a "Have" in my collection and I received a trade offer for it.  The card is a 2014 Topps Chrome Mike Trout 1989 Superfractor (1/1).  I WISH I had this card, but I do not.  My organizer does list the card, but it lists it with a 0 in both the "Have" and the "Want" column.

When I click on the link, I do see that my username is listed as the only person to "Have" it.

How do I get this removed and how do I remove the card from my organizer?

Thanks,

William

RE: Trouble removing card from Org.
Try moving the card from your org to the trash, then empty the trash refresh and you should not see it anymore

Go to your organize, enter the name of the card. If it shows up, click the checkbox beside the card, then the send to trash button. Then click on Trash (listed on the left side with the other folders), then click on Empty Trash. Hope that works!

Thanks Guys!!

That makes total sense. I had moved it to my trash, but I didn't realize I was looking at ALL locations while I was doing my search following the move.

The trash has been emptied.

Now, off to find the actual card. =)