`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Face masks

RE: Face masks
I wear one because my doctor highly suggested that I do. If not for his recommendation then I would wear one out of courtesy for others and for common sense.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Yes I wear a mask when I'm in public, it's recommended to do so but haven't seen where it's mandatory in my area. Most people I've seen out are wearing masks...and all are wearing shirts and shoes too
[Image: Boston.jpg]

Simpleton Wrote:Im sure other people appreciate that you don't shop there, since people like you dont care
if they spread the germs around. Very Disturbing and you wonder why there are over 100,000 
deaths in your country.
That’s not very fair.
First, Most of those deaths are concentrated in NYC and a high percentage of those are of an elderly infirm population that were erroneously (purposefully??) exposed when covid19 infected residents were reintroduced to a susceptible population when returned prematurely to their retirement home. 
Second, Wayne’s choice of not going to places where a mask is required is a very conscientious decision to not put others at risk by not going there unmasked.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Im not entirely sure this is a good place to discuss hot button culture war issues. Isnt that what Twitter is for?

I feel the attack on Waynetalger was unnecessary.

jbissell Wrote:Im not entirely sure this is a good place to discuss hot button culture war issues. Isnt that what Twitter is for?

I feel the attack on Waynetalger was unnecessary.
+1

Yeah, let's talk baseball.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

zeprock Wrote:+1

Yeah, let's talk baseball.
Good idea!  Will the MLB catcher's mask change for 2020?

Let's talk about when they will fix this site so we can start trades again?? It's been a couple days at least right? Maybe we should get our subscriptions extended???
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

I was just curious because I hadn't bought any baseball cards in quite a while and was planning on buying a couple of blasters to hold me over for a while.

cspen Wrote:I was just curious because I hadn't bought any baseball cards in quite a while and was planning on buying a couple of blasters to hold me over for a while.
I live near Dayton Ohio. I have a Walmart and Meijer down the street from me. I stop in both stores at least twice a week and they have been pretty much totally empty of blasters. There are a few junk ones from last year, but no new ones at all for weeks. No baseball, football or basketball. None. Is anyone else seeing this as well? Maybe someone around here knows the stocking schedule and buys everything up.....IDK.
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]