`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy crap, BCW, get it together

RE: Holy crap, BCW, get it together
spazmatastic Wrote:Jared, PM me. I'm not sure what a "card house" is, but I might can help you with other storage options. I'm not looking for a bunch of money, just trying to help out other collectors by moving some of my storage products. I have some boxes and toploaders of various sizes.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

The good news is that I sent an email to BCW and said they're going to ship everything but the toploaders. I was doubtful, but then I got the shipping notice yesterday. And I was also able to clear up a stack of toploaders by shifting some stuff in my PC around (low value twins stuff went from those to card savers).

I bet someone will take you up on the offer though - it could be a while before they're back and shipping like normal.
Kepler

jaredhuizenga Wrote:I can get you all the top loaders you want just let me know

Toploaders are back ordered from UltraPro, too, so I'm not terribly concerned about that one. I can cancel and make do with what I've got until they're readily available again.

As far as boxes go, I'm really not sure if anyone else makes them.

If they allow me to cancel, I'll buy similar or even from eBay for a slight markup. I can't let this stuff sit here for another 2 months.

(05-31-2020, 01:16 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Thanks, I appreciate it.

The good news is that I sent an email to BCW and said they're going to ship everything but the toploaders. I was doubtful, but then I got the shipping notice yesterday. And I was also able to clear up a stack of toploaders by shifting some stuff in my PC around (low value twins stuff went from those to card savers).

I bet someone will take you up on the offer though - it could be a while before they're back and shipping like normal.
That's good that they are shipping most of your stuff.

If anyone needs some toploaders, I have hundreds of them sitting around here unused. Many thicknesses, but mostly the thinner ones. I only use them for shipping cards and I seem to get more in than I send out. I also have some snap-tite's, one-touch magnetics and screwdowns.