`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
viewing organize

viewing organize
im probably doing something wrong. I wanted to look at someones org see if had anything interested in trading for. when i clicked on profile there wasnt a view org or trade history. looked at couple other users and am i missing something. or did something change? 
thanks 
Dan

RE: viewing organize
Not sure, but I'm having the same problem. The threads look different and I believe Beckett did some updates today.

Agree. Things dont look the same and I cant figure out how to initiate a trade with anyone. There seems to be things missing.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

I just looked.  Seems as if they have done something.

cspen Wrote:I just looked.  Seems as if they have done something.
I'm thinking I dont like it.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Me no likey either!  Beckett, please fix it so we can see other people organizer and actually make some trades.  The main reason we are even on here!!

You can make trades. You just have to take an extra step or 3 to get there. It's explained in the Site Issues thread that's pinned at the top of the baseball section (not the trading nor box breaks section, but the actual baseball section). 

I just went through someone's profile and was able to initiate a trade with them. So I know it works. Something to the effect that you have to go to the link above, put Beckett.com/users/(insert user's name here) and hit enter. It worked for me. Hope it helps others.

But I agree. They've changed, and the change wasn't for the better. They're the only site that still charges a fee to trade, and they're the only that ever has problems. I've never experienced problems with Net54, Blowout or SCF. Someone at Beckett needs to get it together. That's my nickel's worth of free advice.

I emailed Beckett today to see if they could add a link, like before.