`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey, Beckett, Do Me a Favor

Hey, Beckett, Do Me a Favor
Two things ... please stop with the two pop-ups.

They're annoying. I'm not signing up for the newsletter and I sure as hell am not going to buy any Yugi Oh/Pokemon gaming supply crap.

You ran the ads, we all saw them multiple times, it's done, get rid of it, please.

Instead, please invest more time figuring out why my reply post on one of the threads keeps getting an "invalid character" error message.

I spent a lot of time on it, and now that time has been wasted.

RE: Hey, Beckett, Do Me a Favor
Ad blockers are free, I use AdGuard

The invalid characters are part of the anti-spam filters. Not sure if you remember the spam that we got hit with by the thousands of posts per day from Asia. It's usually one of the symbols !@#$%^&*':
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(05-20-2020, 04:31 PM)floydtown Wrote: Ad blockers are free, I use AdGuard

The invalid characters are part of the anti-spam filters. Not sure if you remember the spam that we got hit with by the thousands of posts per day from Asia. It's usually one of the symbols !@#$%^&*':
Thanks Bob - appreciate the help.

Another thing i want to add is why do we need to pay for Beckett Plus to read the article? I already paying for my subscription to everything so why do i need to pay an extra dollar for that article?

Not sure what article but May/June digital mags are free. Link is stickied up top
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(05-21-2020, 02:26 PM)floydtown Wrote: Not sure what article but May/June digital mags are free. Link is stickied up top
Can verify and am thankful for this ... I enjoyed the free May basketball edition, thank you very much!

Had no context of what my Zion stuff was booking for and was not about to rely on crazy eBay listings!

(05-21-2020, 02:05 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Another thing i want to add is why do we need to pay for Beckett Plus to read the article? I already paying for my subscription to everything so why do i need to pay an extra dollar for that article?
I agree. Ridiculous.