`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to Trade Football for Baseball and Disney Stuff

Want to Trade Football for Baseball and Disney Stuff
I have thousands of Football cards from 2004 and prior. I am slowly entering them into the data base. It is taking forever. My sons don't like football, they are baseball fans. So I'm willing to trade my football for baseball (or maybe very limited football, wanted sets below). If you are looking for particular sets from 2004 and prior let me know and I will enter those first.

I am looking for these football:
99 Certified Red
00 Donruss Elite
98 Contenders Autographs Moss and Manning (I have all the others)
99 Momentum X's

Baseball:
2018 Bowman's Best
1972 Topps
1973 Topps
Jaun Soto
Sean Murphy (A's)
Victor Robles
S Strasburg
2016 Bowman's Best
2017 Bowman's Best
All look at other stuff.

Thanks
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

RE: Want to Trade Football for Baseball and Disney Stuff
Sent you an open offer on 2 of my Ray Lewis needs. I'm looking to get rid of my baseball for football so take a look at the baseball in my Org and see if we can work something out. Since I can't find a reasonably priced box of 2001 Prism Atomic I'm interested in possibly getting the ones you have. Take a look and let me know.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(05-03-2020, 04:23 AM)Jquinn83 Wrote: Sent you an open offer on 2 of my Ray Lewis needs. I'm looking to get rid of my baseball for football so take a look at the baseball in my Org and see if we can work something out. Since I can't find a reasonably priced box of 2001 Prism Atomic I'm interested in possibly getting the ones you have. Take a look and let me know.
I'll take a look. I love the 2001 Atomic set, if my memory serves me I think I have a ton of 01 Atomic.

THanks

- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

I have some Disney stuff for trade
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2