`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Bowman

Question about Bowman
For years I collected Bowman every year from 1997 to 2016. If I remember right, when you bought a box of Bowman you got regular Bowman, Bowman prospects and Chrome Bowman prospects. But they would put half of the Bowman Chrome prospects in Bowman and the other half in the Bowman Chrome release later that year. My question is this: There is pricing for the regular Bowman and the Bowman prospects but when you look up Bowman Chrome prospects you get pricing for everything in both Bowman and Bowman Chrome. I am trying to sell these sets but I don't know how to price the first half of the chrome prospects without going though the list card by card. Any suggestions?

RE: Question about Bowman
First off that is an impressive bunch of sets! Second if you just look up Bowman to the right side you will see the sets and brands. That should help you get what your looking for.

(04-27-2020, 10:55 AM)magneto2 Wrote: First off that is an impressive bunch of sets! Second if you just look up Bowman to the right side you will see the sets and brands. That should help you get what your looking for.
The only problem I have is when you look up that years Bowman Chrome for pricing you get every Bowman Chrome card from both Bowman and Bowman Chrome together. While there may be 110 Bowman Chrome included in Bowman there isn't a way to separate them from the whole Bowman Chrome set.

IMO using Beckett's value of a complete set for selling purposes is like using Pawn Stars to value your antiques...it has very little merit. Why? Because the only inherent value in a complete set is the stars within it, so knowing what those go for would be the best way to price a full set.

While i agree with what kerryandbeth said, If you just put Bowman Chrome and not prospects it should show you the whole set off to the left side it breaks that down into refractors international don't forget about Bowman Draft too. If i were you i would just start with the base set and that should show you the prospect cards too. I blame Topps to be honest..

I have never been able to keep Bowman straight.

Can't tell you how many times I've gone back and looked for a prospect after he busted out only to realize he was in Bowman Draft ... or Bowman Chrome ... and not Bowman Chrome that you get in regular Bowman.