`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Submissions

RE: Recent Submissions
y2hood Wrote:Unfortunately, they were already backed up before COVID shut everything down. I'd imagine even shut down, people were probably mailing stuff in, and it just accumulated until someone could collect it.

Now that they're open a lot of people, especially flippers, are predictably sending in their stuff for quick flips and as such slower services are going to take longer. Tack on there's Facebook groups and message board groups that do bulk subs at varying service levels and you'd have to imagine that doesn't help a single collector submitting on his or her own.

I knock on wood and count my lucky stars that this is only a hobby for my purposes. I occasionally will throw things up for sale but I very seldom buy something and submit it for grading with the intent to resell it upon return.
Yes same here unless I buy an upgrade to a card I have then I may sell the lower graded card.  I sent an order in that was received last Saturday for 30 day service.  Hopefully it will get done by end of summer
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

They're taking forever. I was told they're running at 10% staff? Seems crazy, especially since PSA just sent a Letter saying they're HIRING people. Next Thursday will mark the day BGS took longer than PSA (economy & 30 day submission respectively) I never thought PSA would ever be faster than BGS, but it's happening before my eyes. Troublesome as PSA commands a higher value and BGS is more expensive to grade unless you send a big bulk order in. This may be a final dealbreaker

Any idea about how long for 2 days service? I don't want to pay 50$ and get my cards back 2 months later!!

Mrdjones187 Wrote:They're taking forever. I was told they're running at 10% staff? Seems crazy, especially since PSA just sent a Letter saying they're HIRING people. Next Thursday will mark the day BGS took longer than PSA (economy & 30 day submission respectively) I never thought PSA would ever be faster than BGS, but it's happening before my eyes. Troublesome as PSA commands a higher value and BGS is more expensive to grade unless you send a big bulk order in. This may be a final dealbreaker
Do you know how long for 30 days and 2 days services?

user_974kb Wrote:Do you know how long for 30 days and 2 days services?
My 30 day order I was told initially it would be 30-45 business days.  Then last week I was told 3 months.

My 30 day order was received on 4/15.  I unfortunately have more than a month still.  

It's a little ridiculous to me that they don't provide a discount when their entire price model is based on turnaround time.

sunny.chaudhry@ecolab Wrote:My 30 day order I was told initially it would be 30-45 business days.  Then last week I was told 3 months.

My 30 day order was received on 4/15.  I unfortunately have more than a month still.  

It's a little ridiculous to me that they don't provide a discount when their entire model is based on turnaround time.
Thank you. Beckett won't answer or tell the truth about the real turnaround time. They have no consideration for Customers. Even when we leave a message, they never answer.

I guess in the big scheme of what's going on in our country today how fast we get our sports cards graded is pretty insignificant. I understand though, I sent an order in that was received last month and it's not even showing received.

It's a risk if you are trying to get a card graded in order to flip it while the player is hot right. In 3 months anything could happen to that player and you missed your window. Fortunately my order is mostly old BVG cards so I'll just wait I guess.

Stay safe
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

I'm conflicted on it. I could only imagine how backed up they are. I was fine that my ten days were taking a month to a month in a half when they first reopened. Now they received a ten day order on 5/20. Still not ready as of July 16th. Another was 6/1 10 day with subs and still waiting. It's a premium price. I actually had two separate economy orders of PSA get back faster. There communication is lacking as well