`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who to collect

Who to collect
I am looking for some opinions on which Joey wants to have as PC. The choice is between Makar and Marner. They are only a couple of years apart so picking one over longevity doesn't factor in. Any suggestions ??? remember, i am dealing with a 9 year old and this is not something that I say "you will do what you are told." I hope everyone is healthy and well. Let's keep it that way !!

Joe (& Joey)

RE: Who to collect
32 people looked at the post and can't write Makar or Marner ?

As someone who played defense and grew up in Alberta Makar would be my choice.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I like Marner ..... just short of a point per game so far. If he stays healthy he has a shot at a 1200 point career easily
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

Offense players garner more attention than defense men
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Makar, he will probably be a bit cheaper and easier to collect in the long run. And like Bluefrozencanuck, I grew up as a defenseman in Alberta Tongue.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

Makar will be easier to collect, thanks to UD flooding the market this year with products.

Thank you to all that responded. I liked Makar from last years playoffs. We like dynamic players, the problem there is that they both are. I try to limit PC players. Joey does not agree with me, but he's 9 ! haha With my PC players I am not looking for a return of a profit. We PC Ovi, Gaudreau and now either Makar / Marner. I have about 40 Marner cards so I want to commit or let go. Thank you all for your opinions. We appreciate it!! -Joe (& Joey)

If you decide Makar I have this available 2019-20 SP Game Used Gold #184 Cale Makar JSY /599
121623469-10222379832098571-7865154471714354335-o

Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1
I can Only Ship Wednesdays and Thursdays

Thank you for the offer. Joey went behind me and picked one up. I'm still up I'm the air. -Joe (& Joey)