`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Chiefs should...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Draft Swift
25.00%
1 25.00%
Draft Dobbins
0%
0 0%
Draft WR
0%
0 0%
Draft OL
75.00%
3 75.00%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At last, the Chiefs at #32 should...

At last, the Chiefs at #32 should...
Chiefs are coming off a fresh championship, and are looking to stay on top. So where are the weaknesses? CB, DL, LB, RB, and depth on offense. Most likely the best defenders are gone. They might want to try trading out, but with a few candidates to do just that in front of them, they might be stuck here. They could take Swift or Dobbins at RB. Swift might fit the offense better as he's a more natural pass catcher, but Dobbins is better at pass pro. I don't think Taylor fits here. They could take a borderline 1st or 2nd rd OL guy like a C/G. Or maybe TE to back up Kelce in case of injury. With the defense a little thin at this pick, my guess is they focus on the offense in some way.

RE: At last, the Chiefs at #32 should...
As a Chiefs fan and knowing that the league is a passing league, it wouldn't make any sense to draft a RB so high. Especially when the average time for an RB in the league is 3-5 years anyway. Looking at our scheme now days, it's just a "plug & play" position for us I believe. The draft is deep in the RB position and there are too many other young/veteran RBs that could compete for the position in preseason.Especially for how we use an RB. I say we chill and look for Travis Etienne (Clemson) next year, a Kamara-esk guy who would fit our scheme perfectly. I also think its obvious, protect the MVP and let's get more SBs. Easily picking a OL! But IF they are satisfied with the OL as of right now, we desperately need a CB & LBs, so I'd rather see us go that route before we go RB.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(04-18-2020, 06:27 PM)pudge27t Wrote: As a Chiefs fan and knowing that the league is a passing league, it wouldn't make any sense to draft a RB so high. Especially when the average time for an RB in the league is 3-5 years anyway. Looking at our scheme now days, it's just a "plug & play" position for us I believe. The draft is deep in the RB position and there are too many other young/veteran RBs that could compete for the position in preseason.Especially for how we use an RB. I say we chill and look for Travis Etienne (Clemson) next year, a Kamara-esk guy who would fit our scheme perfectly. I also think its obvious, protect the MVP and let's get more SBs. Easily picking a OL! But IF they are satisfied with the OL as of right now, we desperately need a CB & LBs, so I'd rather see us go that route before we go RB.
Would an interior guy make sense? Their tackles are pretty decent right?

(04-19-2020, 09:46 AM)savagenate Wrote: Would an interior guy make sense? Their tackles are pretty decent right?
Definitely as I think it's on this as priority, either a center or guard I've seen in some mocks.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

The Chiefs are poised for years of success - if they protect Patrick Mahomes - so Offensive Line!