`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trying again

Trying again
I haven't been trading on here in awhile, so I thought I would reach out to see if anyone has some of my needs before buying the org again. Here's a few cards I'm looking for.

Aaron Rodgers 2006 Topps Chrome Blue refractor
2019 Prizm Draft Picks Badgers (Connelly, Deal, Dixon, Edwards, J.J Watt, Wilson, Bucky, Gordon)
2020 Prizm Draft picks Badgers
Rare Vontaze Burficts (Especially NT plates!)
2016 Patented Penmanship autographs
Brett Favre Game used football cards
Rodgers game worn cards or NT Century Materials
John Kuhn cards
Johnathan Franklin 1/1 cards

I have a few things to trade, but my org is really out of date, so if there seems to be enough stuff out there worth me buying the org, I'll try updating. I might be willing to buy lower end cards, just don't have the money for anything real big this month.

So, post what you have here, or send a pm please!
Stay safe, stay well, and stay calm!

RE: Trying again
I can't respond to trade offers right now, as I don't have the org. I was hoping anyone who had stuff I needed would post what they have here, to see if the cost of buying the org would be offset by the trades I could get done. So please, post what you got here! Smile Every penny is precious to me right now, so I don't want to spend the $9 or whatever it is unless it makes sense.

Waiting for you to get back to me
(04-14-2020, 09:19 AM)savagenate Wrote: I can't respond to trade offers right now, as I don't have the org. I was hoping anyone who had stuff I needed would post what they have here, to see if the cost of buying the org would be offset by the trades I could get done. So please, post what you got here! Smile Every penny is precious to me right now, so I don't want to spend the $9 or whatever it is unless it makes sense.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(04-14-2020, 09:19 AM)savagenate Wrote: Every penny is precious to me right now, so I don't want to spend the $9 or whatever it is unless it makes sense.
Are you not saving lots of money lately by not being able to attend the weekly Aaron Rodgers Worship Packer Party due to COVID-19?! Tongue

(04-14-2020, 11:00 AM)ft28jags Wrote: Waiting for you to get back to me
Sorry, I've been crazy busy, hoping to get a look at what I have today. Thanks for your patience!
(04-14-2020, 12:15 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Are you not saving lots of money lately by not being able to attend the weekly Aaron Rodgers Worship Packer Party due to COVID-19?! Tongue
Well, that was the plan, but then my Lyme Disease decided it was feeling left out, and has demanded I focus my time, energy, and funds on giving it some loving care. It's a very jealous and toxic relationship lol