`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Vikings should...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Draft an o-lineman
50.00%
1 50.00%
Draft a CB
50.00%
1 50.00%
Draft DT
0%
0 0%
Draft WR
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
at #22, Vikings should...

at #22, Vikings should...
Vikings get the first of 2 first round picks. The defense is under a rebuild, and the offense has a few holes. Where should they go first? There could be an OT here. Depends on how the draft falls out. I think WR can be had in a couple picks. So, OT or defense? There should be a DT, Blalock (sp?) seems to be rising in mock drafts a bit. Letting go of Linval Joseph could open the door for this guy. They also need warm bodies at CB. There might be one here. Diggs seems the most likely. Trade away one brother to draft the other? Or what if you go pass rusher with Espenesa? Those are what I see as the options. How about you?

RE: at #22, Vikings should...
I do think they pick up the "other" Diggs if he's still available lol. Let him wear 14 so they can sell the jerseys.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(04-07-2020, 04:26 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: I do think they pick up the "other" Diggs if he's still available lol. Let him wear 14 so they can sell the jerseys.
Very practical lol

Can't go wrong with stocking up on offensive lineman. Like getting an oil change, makes everything run better.