`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theodore Roosevelt

Theodore Roosevelt
Hey everyone just wanted to check in and say hi! Stuck out here on the boat. Wanted to let everyone know everything is ok and I hope everything is good at home for you all.

RE: Theodore Roosevelt
Stay safe out there!! Heard there was some virus on board. Be smart!!

Hey there! You were one of my first trading partners! Thanks for your service to the country and glad all is well.

Thanks for keeping the seven seas and the continent safe. We appreciate you. Be careful out there and tell all your shipmates we are thankful for all you do!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Stay safe and drink lots of warm liquids. Thank you for your service.

Thank you everyone! Got tested today and waiting for results but feel great and hopefully this blows over quickly. I cant imagine what everyone is going through at home. My prayers are with you and your families.

John, just wanted to bump this and hope you are still doing okay. I saw the news about the soldier who passed on the ship. Stay safe my friend if you can read this.

(04-17-2020, 12:28 AM)david campos Wrote: John, just wanted to bump this and hope you are still doing okay. I saw the news about the soldier who passed on the ship. Stay safe my friend if you can read this.
Likewise, hope you and the rest of crew are staying strong and healthy.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yes that was very sad. I dont know him personally but still not good. I am stuck in a hotel room. Cant leave the room and no personal contact. They drop off food three times a day. I still have 10 more days to go. Sooo boring would rather be working.

Hang in there John and be safe. This is nothing to fool around with. Thanks for all you and your shipmates are doing for us.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html