`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me identify this Verlander

Help me identify this Verlander
It is numbered to 50, but everywhere I look the only 2020 Topps Verlander cards out of 50 are:

Mother's Day Pink
Father's Day Blue

The base cards have the grayish-white border. This looks like bronze. Anybody?

RE: Help me identify this Verlander
I think that might be the 2020 version of Mother's Day Pink, Kerry. I have noticed that the 2020 Golds are more brown than they are gold. At least to me.
Collecting Nolan Ryan, Michael Jordan, Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni

Nolan Ryan Collection : 2172 different
Lucroy Brewers Collection : 587/595 non 1/1's (98.7%) and 63 1/1's

(04-02-2020, 11:34 PM)aprirr Wrote: I think that might be the 2020 version of Mother's Day Pink, Kerry. I have noticed that the 2020 Golds are more brown than they are gold. At least to me.
I agree the golds look more brown this year. I also pulled a /50 card and it was a pale red colour similar to the Verlander. I just assumed it was the Mother's Day variation.
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

Thanks for the opinion, but there are photos of the Mother's Day Pink version online and it is not what I have. The pose is completely different.

Also, I have some Gold cards numbered to 2020 and they look gold.

Think they are right

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Topps-Seri...-50-Astros-
DR/373010005375?hash=item56d920fd7f:gConfusedgUAAOSwhplehpOr

Different pose might be the League Leader card.

(04-03-2020, 07:10 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Thanks for the opinion, but there are photos of the Mother's Day Pink version online and it is not what I have. The pose is completely different.

Also, I have some Gold cards numbered to 2020 and they look gold.

This thread is a couple days old so you mostly likely got your answer. I had one that threw me off and I noticed that the coloring is not solid this year. Its more see through so depending on what is in the picture it seems to throw off the coloring.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]