`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Optic Prizm The Rookies Patrick Mahomes Blue

2017 Optic Prizm The Rookies Patrick Mahomes Blue
I have a friend willing to part with one, from pictures he has sent me it is in great condition. Problem is, I am not big into football cards and everything Ive looked on past sold for Ebay the card price wise is all over the place. Is this a good rookie card for brand, etc. I know the blue is /149, but I didn't see what number it was.

My question is, ungraded and looks to be an 8 or 9, (I see nothing wrong with the card) is $185 a good deal on it? I know graded its a very expensive card, but I don't know how to price ungraded stuff.

RE: 2017 Optic Prizm The Rookies Patrick Mahomes Blue
Right now it books for $500. I have a few Watsons from Prizm and just noticed recently that the values were high (Mahomes even higher). Just blows away the rest of the rookies in the set.

With the blue /149, you have Mahomes at $500. Then a huge drop to Watson and $40. Then Brady at $12 (which seems in line).

If you can get it for $185, you could probably turn it pretty quick for a good profit (since you aren't into football). Maybe do what some others are doing, $400 OBO and get $300-$350.

(03-27-2020, 04:44 PM)Mattn520 Wrote: I have a friend willing to part with one, from pictures he has sent me it is in great condition. Problem is, I am not big into football cards and everything Ive looked on past sold for Ebay the card price wise is all over the place. Is this a good rookie card for brand, etc. I know the blue is /149, but I didn't see what number it was.

My question is, ungraded and looks to be an 8 or 9, (I see nothing wrong with the card) is $185 a good deal on it? I know graded its a very expensive card, but I don't know how to price ungraded stuff.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Thanks man. I love the look of the card and will probably put it in the PC. See what happens after 10 years Smile

I trusted my friend when he said it was a good deal. Its looking like an incredible deal if I could double it almost immediately. He knows I was looking at getting a Mahomes rc and he did not dissapoint when he said he would pick me up one. The price just scared me a bit as its the most Ive ever spend on a single card. Heck Ive never even bought one whole box for that price.

Again thanks for the info. I'll make sure to give him plenty of thanks for that price....may have to throw in a case of beer for him as well.

Made a mistake. Just noticed you wrote "The Rookies" blue. Both are /149. But it is still a $400 BV card. Sorry about that.

(03-27-2020, 07:33 PM)Mattn520 Wrote: Thanks man. I love the look of the card and will probably put it in the PC. See what happens after 10 years Smile

I trusted my friend when he said it was a good deal. Its looking like an incredible deal if I could double it almost immediately. He knows I was looking at getting a Mahomes rc and he did not dissapoint when he said he would pick me up one. The price just scared me a bit as its the most Ive ever spend on a single card. Heck Ive never even bought one whole box for that price.

Again thanks for the info. I'll make sure to give him plenty of thanks for that price....may have to throw in a case of beer for him as well.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

No problem, still a great deal. Thanks again!