`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF any Rickey Henderson needs

LF any Rickey Henderson needs
Been a while since I was trading. LF any Rickey Henderson need.

paulkellyjr
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

RE: LF any Rickey Henderson needs
Thanks for the nice trade!
Collecting Allen and Ginter Mini Framed Autographs (base only)
744/1405 52.9%

Anyone got any of my Henderson needs?
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

(03-22-2020, 11:02 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: Been a while since I was trading. LF any Rickey Henderson need.

paulkellyjr
Been a while since I have even been over here. I have an entire 2 row box full of Rickey. How do I see what you need? Thanks, Jon
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

(04-19-2020, 01:26 PM)trublue87 Wrote: Been a while since I have even been over here. I have an entire 2 row box full of Rickey. How do I see what you need? Thanks, Jon
Everything I need should be marked as a want. When you start a trade, if you "Gets Wants Only", it will show any cards you have that I want.

If you go through the Profile to view My Organize, in the "Wants" folder I have a collection named "w Rickey Henderson".

Anyone got any of my Rickey Henderson needs?

Check out My Organize and send those offers.

Or better yet, just send an offer and I'll find something else if you don't have any of the my needs!!

Let's Trade!

Anyone got any of my Rickey Henderson needs?

Check out My Organize and send those offers.

Or better yet, just send an offer and I'll find something else if you don't have any of the my needs!!

Let's Trade!