Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heritage Senator's Final Season Autos

Heritage Senator's Final Season Autos
Hello!
My son obtained a 2020 Topps Heritage Senator's Final Season Autograph of Bill Gogolewski in a pack recently. At the time, I thought it was cool and interesting, but I had never heard of the guy and doubted it would be worth much.

While its not yet officially priced in the guide, the ebay sales for this card are ridiculous and shocked the heck out of me and my son!

Does anyone know the story on these cards and why they are seemingly valuable? Its definitely a beautiful on card signature. Photo attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Heritage Senator's Final Season Autos
Wasn't he the founder of Google? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

If they are anything like the 2018 Heritage Seattle Pilots and 2019 Heritage Inaugural Brew Crew autos, which have stated print runs of 100, they are relatively rare and hold their value pretty well. Great card, by the way!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Thanks for the information! BTW, Apirr, in response to a recent post you had about Brewers autos your seeking, I have a 2019 Bowman Chrome Keston Hiura RC Auto Id be willing to trade. Not sure really what Im looking for these days, but if youre interested, perhaps we can work something out.
(03-18-2020, 09:24 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wasn't he the founder of Google? Smile
LOL!!!

(03-19-2020, 10:55 AM)jbissell Wrote: Thanks for the information! BTW, Apirr, in response to a recent post you had about Brewers autos your seeking, I have a 2019 Bowman Chrome Keston Hiura RC Auto Id be willing to trade. Not sure really what Im looking for these days, but if youre interested, perhaps we can work something out.
I'd be interested in the Hiura depending on what you are looking to get for it, man.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(03-19-2020, 04:34 PM)aprirr Wrote: I'd be interested in the Hiura depending on what you are looking to get for it, man.
I'll take a look at your org and see.