`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Buccs should
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Draft OT
75.00%
3 75.00%
Draft Best Defensive Player
25.00%
1 25.00%
Draft Brady's succesor
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At #14 the Tom Brady led Buccs should...

At #14 the Tom Brady led Buccs should...
I'm still kind of scratching my head about this fit. Brady is more a dink and dunk passer at this point in his career, and needs WRs who are going to make yards after the catch. Arians loves to push the ball down the field. They don't seem to match, so I wonder what the plan is?

That said, I think the most likely needs are on the 0-line, RB, and just about everywhere on defense. There should still be one or 2 OTs at this point. Maybe a DT. Maybe a S like McKinley or Delpit. All the RBs should be here, but I think this might be a little rich, especially if there is an OT on the board. Swift has injury issues, Taylor has some wear and tear, as well as a fumbling issue that pops up now and then. So what do you guys think? Maybe the heir to Brady?

RE: At #14 the Tom Brady led Buccs should...
I say they go OT, unless there's a QB worth picking at #14. Gotta protect Brady!

RE: At #14 the Tom Brady led Buccs should...
To be honest, his "dink and dunk" has been more out of necessity than anything. He's been attempting long balls, but who's out there? Edelman, slot. Sanu, slot. Harry, IR. Ben Watson, lol. Josh Gordon was stretching the field when he was there. So their deep threat was....Phillip Dorsett. Now that he has burners, he's gonna throw IF he has time. So they need to draft an OL.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50