`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefon Diggs gone, Kirk Cousins stuck

Stefon Diggs gone, Kirk Cousins stuck
Another jab in the heart as a Vikings fan. The guy I cannot stand is offered an extension, and the guy who can actually make plays could not wait to get out.

Now what??! Kirk Cousins will lead the league in completion percentage with 5-yard passes to Kyle Rudolph and Dalvin Cook while the defense triple-teams Adam Thielen?

Sigh.

RE: Stefon Diggs gone, Kirk Cousins stuck
Yep. I was hoping Cousins would disappear, but nope. I liked Diggs, but not always the best attitude. Another year of disappointment.

(03-17-2020, 03:21 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Another jab in the heart as a Vikings fan. The guy I cannot stand is offered an extension, and the guy who can actually make plays could not wait to get out.

Now what??! Kirk Cousins will lead the league in completion percentage with 5-yard passes to Kyle Rudolph and Dalvin Cook while the defense triple-teams Adam Thielen?

Sigh.
Sort of like that with the Niners out here, trading Buckner and re-signing Armstead.

The thinking was that Buckner wouldn't sign for what Armstead signed for, so they flipped Buckner for a first round pick.

Part of the reason Armstead (finally) played so well last year was that Buckner and Bosa were seeing a lot of double teams.

(03-17-2020, 04:35 PM)akaus Wrote: I liked Diggs, but not always the best attitude. Another year of disappointment.
I think he did a good job of taking that intensity to the field, though.

With the extra picks, the vikings could move up and grab a top WR...

(03-18-2020, 09:10 AM)savagenate Wrote: With the extra picks, the vikings could move up and grab a top WR...
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Unless you are the Bears. Then you cut the bird in the hand and trade the two in the bush for a bird that's been in the oven for 30 minutes.....

(03-18-2020, 09:10 AM)savagenate Wrote: With the extra picks, the vikings could move up and grab a top WR...
Hmmm...let's see. I remember the Vikings doing that. His name was something like Turnbull or Treewall. I think he is back in Mississippi looking for work.

Think positive. They will draft better this year I HOPE!

(03-18-2020, 09:35 AM)jplarson Wrote: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Unless you are the Bears. Then you cut the bird in the hand and trade the two in the bush for a bird that's been in the oven for 30 minutes.....
LOL!