`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low-End Bulk Trade? WTTF: Any MJ, Bird, and others (base and duplicates welcome!)

Low-End Bulk Trade? WTTF: Any MJ, Bird, and others (base and duplicates welcome!)
Title pretty much says it. Looking for pretty much anything (and pretty much unlimited duplicates) of Michael Jordan and Larry Bird. I have around 40,000 cards in my Organize - mostly low-end, but put enough together and they add up to make shipping worthwhile (generally I like to have trades with total BV of at least $200 to make things worthwhile).

Depending on what you want in trade, I may also have interest in the following: David Robinson, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, 1992 Dream Team (in 1992 Team USA uniform), Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Monty Williams, Eric Gordon, Jeremy Lin, George Banks (UTEP), Grayson Boucher (The Professor), Pete Maravich, David Thompson, A.C. Green, Charlie Ward, low-end game-used, low-end autos, 1995-96 Hoops Skyview, 1993-94 Ultra Power in the Key, 1995-96 Metal Scoring Magnets, and others. But MJ and Bird are a pretty safe bet no matter how low-end and how many duplicates.

RE: Low-End Bulk Trade? WTTF: Any MJ, Bird, and others (base and duplicates welcome!)
Still interested in Bird cards? I may also have David Robinson, Magic, Wilt (newer), Bill Russell (newer) and maybe some of the other guys you listed.

Pretty much not interested in trading MJ, Lebron or Kobe but the rest don't mind moving them.

I just read the post that says I must have the cards listed for trading. I will update in teh next day or two with Bird cards.