IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I grade it?

Should I grade it?
I was thinking about getting it graded.

RE: Should I grade it?
I would advise against it. The manu-relics aren't very valuable in the first place, so even if it increases the value by 3X it still may not be worth the cost of grading. UNLESS ... you are a huge Juan Soto fan and you have a PC of Soto and want this addition to your PC protected ... then it's well worth it.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks! I know cards like this can be a tough grade. I was thinking if he has the kind of year. That he is expected too have. Then his cards can increase in value. I do have a 2018 Topps Chrome update PSA 10.
That card would get more of a increase than this relic card.

(03-11-2020, 08:17 PM)Jlcarter Wrote: Thanks! I know cards like this can be a tough grade. I was thinking if he has the kind of year. That he is expected too have. Then his cards can increase in value. I do have a 2018 Topps Chrome update PSA 10.
That card would get more of a increase than this relic card.
Agreed, big time difference. The 2018 Chrome update is a legit RC of Soto!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.