`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB reacts to Corona Virus issue

RE: MLB reacts to Corona Virus issue
(03-15-2020, 03:12 AM)jack pfiester Wrote: There won't be any disinfectant left to buy pretty soon! Big Grin
Luckily, right now the office has plenty of disinfectant and we can continue to safely see patients. If the disinfectant runs out, we can still use bleach & water (which is strong enough to kill HIV). Hand sanitizer is gone, but we still have plenty of hand soap. Once supplies dwindle, I don't know if we can still safely see patients. If it's happening to my office, I'm sure it's happening elsewhere. If you go to a doctors office and you have an extra hand soap, wrap it in a bow & bring them an early Xmas present Smile
Ozone producing air machines are also being used in our waiting room. Supposedly, the ozone lands on surfaces and kills germs. Hopefully that gives our patients and staff another layer of protection.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.