`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Cardinals should...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Draft OT
57.14%
4 57.14%
Draft DT
42.86%
3 42.86%
Draft Simmons
0%
0 0%
Draft a WR
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
at #8 the Cardinals should...

RE: at #8 the Cardinals should...
Hindsight being 20/20, obviously. But, to my point, they saw a need. I'll take the point.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(03-16-2020, 01:58 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Hindsight being 20/20, obviously. But, to my point, they saw a need. I'll take the point.
Although it appears that they didn't use a first round pick - apparently Houston really wanted David Johnson.

Seems like much better value for Arizona than picking a wide out at 8 - but its hard to imagine what Houston is thinking

(03-16-2020, 01:40 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Since they just traded for DeAndre Hopkins, its safe to say they aren't going to be drafting a receiver in Round 1
Crazy, I saw that ... I love DJ but he has really only had one premium year in the NFL ... Hopkins, meanwhile, is a legit WR1.

Kyler Murray has to be excited today.

The trade makes little to no sense from the Texans perspective other than not having to pay Hopkins more. Good for Arizona. Happy for Fitz too, pad those stats some more while Hopkins takes double teams.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Instead they are picking up the remainder of DJ's contract when he seems to be at this point in his career a better brand name than a RB they already have.... Duke Johnson. I love me some David Johnson but seeing what the Vikings were able to extract for Stefon Diggs it just makes you question why the Texans would continue to employ O'Brien as the GM.

This may be one of the biggest bungles in the history of the NFL...trading a top 5, if not higher, WR for pennies on a team that is supposedly in "win now" mode, is insane! O'Brian should be fired...I wouldn't be surprised if Belliceck was behind this...eliminating competition in the AFC...

Ok, taking the tinfoil hat off, I am super excited for Fitzgerald and Cardinals! Cardinals I think can now just take the Best Player Available. Murray now has two recievers who never drop a pass, and a host of young speedsters behind them. They need help to beat the 49ers and Seahawks.