`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Browns should
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Draft the best OT
75.00%
3 75.00%
Trade back
0%
0 0%
screw it up like usual
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At pick #10, the Browns should...

At pick #10, the Browns should...
I don't think there's much to discuss here. The Browns have needs at OT, DL, LB, and S. The value here lies in the OT position. There are 4-5 starting tackles in this draft, and then a huge drop off. Browns, don't screw this up. Take the safest and best OT on the board. S and LB both are a bit rich for me at this pick. I don't see a S ready until the mid teens, and LB in the 20's, so unless they trade down, just take the OT!

RE: At pick #10, the Browns should...
I didn't see the options for contraction or sell the franchise to the city of Cleveland.

(03-07-2020, 05:21 PM)jplarson Wrote: I didn't see the options for contraction or sell the franchise to the city of Cleveland.
lol!

I picked "screw it up like usual" which I presume to me that they draft the offensive tackle who turns out to be a bust right before the offensive tackle that becomes a borderline Hall of Famer is drafted

(03-09-2020, 08:57 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I picked "screw it up like usual" which I presume to me that they draft the offensive tackle who turns out to be a bust right before the offensive tackle that becomes a borderline Hall of Famer is drafted
lol! No Joe Thomas for them huh?

There are a bunch of teams in this tier like Cleveland and my beloved Lions that I think should honestly go best offensive lineman or defensive player available.

No NFL quarterback can do anything if he's constantly getting harassed, and pretty much no NFL team has a fighting chance if their starting QB goes down to injury.

You can never go wrong with adding BPA talent on defense, either.

It seems like the skill players nowadays are almost easier to plug in from the later rounds/undrafted pool and that the successful teams are concentrating on the trenches.

I agree