`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At #9 the Jaguars should...

At #9 the Jaguars should...
Wow...where to start with this team?! Is there a spot they DON'T need help? Foles' contract is killing them. I'm not sure why all of us could see that was a mistake, and yet they couldn't. Oh well. This is a crapshoot. They could use a WR. Chark had a great year, but will he be consistent? Even if he is, they could use another guy. TE, it would be pretty rich for this pick I think, but maybe not. If they really want to get into the run game more, there was one TE (can't remember which one) that was highly talked up for both his blocking, and his possession catches. They could use a RB, though none are worth this pick. They could use some offensive Linemen, but less than other positions. DT could be a possibility. They need a couple corners, and a safety. So what does this mean? They could literally choose ANY of those positions to fill! I think if Simmons falls here, he goes no further. He could be the solution at LB or S for them.

I'm not even going to give you all options on this one, just share your thoughts lol.

RE: At #9 the Jaguars should...
BPA!

I wouldn't put it past them to go for another QB however ... as much as I love Uncle Rico.

Definitely BPA or I could see them trading down for someone to jump up for whatever QB or elite OL hasn't been chosen yet. They could afford to drop a few spots and fill more holes.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I couldn't help thinking last year that Minshew would have kept the Lions competitive while Stafford was out ... he played great for a sixth-round pick.

BPA - although they could definitely use more talent at wideout