`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jarvis Landry Prizm 1/10 Gold

Jarvis Landry Prizm 1/10 Gold
I collected a ton of baseball cards back in late 80s and early 90s. My daughter has picked up hobby now and it's been fun.

We recently pulled a 2019 Prizm Jarvis Landry Gold numbered 1 of 10. I've done some research and can't really find a value for it. Any ideas?

Thanks!

RE: Jarvis Landry Prizm 1/10 Gold
Hi there, congrats on the pull! If you want to know what you might get for a sale price at auction, search ebay sold listings. I used the following search:

jarvis landry prizm /10 -psa -bgs -sgc -auto -patch -materials -jersey -mem -autographed -autograph

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4...&LH_Sold=1

and it popped up with 9 results as of tonight. Of that, 3 of them are from 2019 Panini Prizm. A Blue Shimmer 2/10 sold for $15.52 plus shipping, another Blue Shimmer 3/10 sold for $16.60 plus shipping, and a Gold Brilliance 4/10 sold for $8.06 plus shipping. Those are all sale prices. Once the 2020 stuff starts coming out, the 2019 will likely drop in price somewhat, though with the scarcity of the card perhaps not.

If you want an idea of what it would book for, check out what Beckett prices a parallel version that's out of /25 or /50. Move up a notch or two for your /10. What I mean is that if the /50 books for $10 and the /25 books for $12, figure the /10 would book for $15 or $20. These aren't actual book prices, I don't have a sub, but that's what I always ballparked for those kinds of cards.