`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oh, Boy, Panini, Where Do I Start?

RE: Oh, Boy, Panini, Where Do I Start?
(01-09-2020, 12:08 AM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: You hit it rite on the nose. No threat of being dethroned. NFL needs to license at least 1 more manufacturer. Panini will get their s**t together when there is someone else driving the market. Let's get Topps, Topps Chrome, & Topps Triple Threads back.
low, mid and high end.
There is a reason why I try to get a hobby box of Sage Hit Low and High Series each year and get some Leaf football retail - to keep some sort of competition in football cards.

Plus, as an autograph card collector, I love getting 15 autographs in one box.

(01-13-2020, 04:35 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: There is a reason why I try to get a hobby box of Sage Hit Low and High Series each year and get some Leaf football retail - to keep some sort of competition in football cards.

Plus, as an autograph card collector, I love getting 15 autographs in one box.
Man, I'd give anything to be able to collect hobby stuff.

Yeah, I like the draft stuff, especially Leaf. Hopefully Burrows, Young and the other big names will all be in there, I'll probably grab a blaster.

(01-13-2020, 07:46 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Man, I'd give anything to be able to collect hobby stuff.

Yeah, I like the draft stuff, especially Leaf. Hopefully Burrows, Young and the other big names will all be in there, I'll probably grab a blaster.
I'm either fortunate or unfortunate (depending upon your prospective) enough to have a LCS about a quarter of mile from my house.

(01-14-2020, 11:52 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I'm either fortunate or unfortunate (depending upon your prospective) enough to have a LCS about a quarter of mile from my house.
Wow, I wouldn't be able to handle that.

There was a shop that was an easy 20 minute drive or so back in the day, I went there for years.

Then one day I went back a couple of years ago and it was completely empty, pretty big shocker.

(01-14-2020, 06:25 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Wow, I wouldn't be able to handle that.

There was a shop that was an easy 20 minute drive or so back in the day, I went there for years.

Then one day I went back a couple of years ago and it was completely empty, pretty big shocker.
It is definitely a mixed blessing to live so close to one.

I sent in a quality assurance request to Panini for the missing Contenders auto - maybe I'll get something, maybe I won't. I need to send in my receipt and the box - they asked for the stamped QA code and I cannot find it anywhere on the box top. Maybe that will be a good sign that the box just wasn't right.

I sent in the material and the entire empty box to Panini - who knows if I will get anything.

Maybe I can get even more Panini Points cards to sit in my account hoping that they finally actually post something that I want

(01-22-2020, 12:05 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I sent in the material and the entire empty box to Panini - who knows if I will get anything.

Maybe I can get even more Panini Points cards to sit in my account hoping that they finally actually post something that I want
Best of luck, please let me know what they send to you!

(01-22-2020, 12:19 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Best of luck, please let me know what they send to you!
Yesterday in my mailbox from Panini I got the card they send me

An base Andy Isabella Rookie Ticket RPS autograph.

I thought "at least its something" until I looked at the Short Print list

121 Andy Isabella Rookie Ticket RPS SSP 50

Needless, to say I was very surprised.