`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Cowboys should
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Draft S
0%
0 0%
Draft CB
60.00%
3 60.00%
Other?
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At #17 the Cowboys (who are not America's team), should...

At #17 the Cowboys (who are not America's team), should...
Ok, jab aside, the cowboys continue to underperform, despite a pretty talented roster. They definitely lost some people this year though. Fredrick retiring really hurts that offensive line. Byron Jones was a solid starter. I think this pick has to be defense, either a corner or a safety. An edge rusher could be on the table if there is one here. I think in previous scenarios, we have McKinley being gone. The #2 safety, at least right now, appears to be Delpit. I've heard some knocks on his tackling, but he's a good centerfielder. With Dix signed, he could play the box, freeing Delpit to play high, and work on that tackling. The cornerback Diggs could be in play here too, though maybe that's a little rich. I think the Cowboys can get a center in the 2nd rd, as there are at least 2 projected in that area.

RE: At #17 the Cowboys (who are not America's team), should...
Cornerback - Washington and New York are much improved in passing and Philadelphia shouldn't have to be signing guys off the street to be playing wide receiver next year

Being a Giants fan, I hope they draft a punter in the first round.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(03-29-2020, 11:09 AM)bselje Wrote: Being a Giants fan, I hope they draft a punter in the first round.
HAHA!