`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need advice.

Need advice.
    I have 13 or 14 3200 count storage boxes that I want to move. These boxes are full of football cards. I was wondering if anyone has shipped a box like this and how was it packaged to avoid the cards getting damaged? Thanks in advance.

RE: Need advice.
I have not had to move them, but I leave 2-3 inches of space at the end of each row and then cut a piece of packing foam (the yellowish-beige stuff that comes in a roll), curl it up and shove it into the open space. It not only keeps the cards from moving but it also does not damage the cards or the box for storage.

I imagine it would also work for moving the box around, and then maybe put two or three boxes deep into a U-Haul storage box or plastic bin.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info.

I would add maybe a layer or 2 of bubble wrap between the top of the cards and the lid? Would help keep the cards in place and cushion any impact. Just a thought.

I purchased some that were shipped in a five row and my best piece of advice is similar to what kerryandbeth said, avoid putting cards in any of the four corners and honestly probably wouldn't hurt to have decoys on all edges. Didn't have any top/bottom damage, but lost some in the corners and edges to heavy dings.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50