Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lazy Sunday Trading!
02-16-2020, 11:28 AM
Lazy Sunday Trading!
I have (3) 1,600 Count boxes of inserts, game used, rookies, and autos I am going to be sorting today. Every team and mainly this year's product. Looking to make deals today!

Org will be updated as I go but reply or DM with your team and I'll focus on that team in the order they are received.

Currently liquidating 99% of my inventory. Mostly 2019 and 2020 Product! Every team well represented. I prefer to sell but always trade. I collect vintage Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, and Walter Payton. I also collect Tom Brady and Michael Jordan. Everyone else is available!!! Wants are marked!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Lazy Sunday Trading!
Cardinals, Texans, Colts, Jaguars, Giants, and 49ers are up to date.

Currently liquidating 99% of my inventory. Mostly 2019 and 2020 Product! Every team well represented. I prefer to sell but always trade. I collect vintage Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, and Walter Payton. I also collect Tom Brady and Michael Jordan. Everyone else is available!!! Wants are marked!
02-16-2020, 03:48 PM
(02-16-2020 12:57 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote:  Cardinals, Texans, Colts, Jaguars, Giants, and 49ers are up to date.

Packers, Rams, Dolphins, Vikings, and Patriots done as well.

02-18-2020, 07:34 PM
I would be interested in Lions.

Photobucket