Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking to move a collection
02-12-2020, 03:13 PM
Looking to move a collection
So looking for some advise the best way to move a collection. My family, as thoughtful as they are, thought I needed a whole bunch of cards and I do not collect anymore. I have not collected in over 25 years. That being said I have a tons of stuff.
Most of what I have is from 18, 19, 20, but I have sprinklings of stuff clear back to the 50's. It does not look like anything to high dollar but then again since I do not even follow baseball I have no idea who is hot and who is not.
From what I can tell it is mostly Topps products. Topps, Heritage, Chrome, Archives, stuff like that. It mainly looks like base cards and inserts but like I said I have no idea who or what is hot right now. I am looking to sell these. I would like to sell them all together and be done with them if I could but if not I will sell them as lots I guess. I am not looking to get rich here but also would like a fair price. Looking for advice on how to do this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Looking to move a collection
Not your favorite answer to hear but I recommend getting a 1 month subscription to Online Price Guide and Organize to find out values. It will also help the buyer to see what you have to offer.
02-12-2020, 03:32 PM
(02-12-2020 03:25 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote:  Not your favorite answer to hear but I recommend getting a 1 month subscription to Online Price Guide and Organize to find out values. It will also help the buyer to see what you have to offer.

No, any advise is better than what I have now. I did that. I got all the baseball listed except for the 2020 Topps stuff.
02-12-2020, 03:36 PM
I may be interested if you have a list. Are they all in your org? You can pm what you are thinking for a price. It would probably be a good idea if you had some pictures of the nicer cards also. Let me know. Thanks.
02-12-2020, 03:38 PM
(02-12-2020 03:36 PM)akaus Wrote:  I may be interested if you have a list. Are they all in your org? You can pm what you are thinking for a price. It would probably be a good idea if you had some pictures of the nicer cards also. Let me know. Thanks.

They are in my ORG. I am not sure they are in the right way though.
02-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Okay. All the cards that you have for sale are in your org? Some say you want to trade for some and some say you have them for trade? Just want to make sure I understand what you have.
02-12-2020, 03:42 PM
(02-12-2020 03:40 PM)akaus Wrote:  Okay. All the cards that you have for sale are in your org? Some say you want to trade for some and some say you have them for trade? Just want to make sure I understand what you have.

yeah, I do not how to change them to sell everything.
02-13-2020, 01:21 PM
So, I think I got it fixed now.
02-16-2020, 04:39 PM
Anyone interested?