`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs!!!

Chiefs!!!
I'm very glad to see Andy Reid finally get his long deserved ring. Aside from him, that whole team is filled with guys who I'm glad won it all. The 2nd Kelce, the 3rd Colquitt, Damian Williams winning in Miami, Shady McCoy (though inactive) getting to rock some hardware. The main man himself, Patrick Mahomes. Well won victory filled with all the come from behind wins.

RE: Chiefs!!!
In 1975 I lived in Lee's Summit, Missouri, which is about an hour away from Kansas City. Then I took my family to Kansas City in 2003 to see the Thanksgiving/Christmas spectacular lighting that they do. In 2005 I was looking at houses and jobs in Overland Park, KS, but did not end up moving there.

So, yes, I am happy the Chiefs won.

It was a fun game! The Chiefs are probably the most fun team to watch in the NFL right now! Reid definitely deserves a SB, and by all accounts, Mahomes and Butker are good guys. So congrats to them! Now all this down time...what to do?!

(02-03-2020, 01:45 PM)savagenate Wrote: Now all this down time...what to do?!
Get crazy and start a baseball collection! Big Grin

(02-03-2020, 02:13 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Get crazy and start a baseball collection! Big Grin
Lol I can't even afford the football collection!

I was happy for Andy Reid ... very good coach for a long time, it was nice to see that pay off for him.