Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Unbelievable, that's all I can say
02-04-2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Unbelievable, that's all I can say
Ok just a quick update on the whole 2020 Series 1 and 2 base cards. D&A now has the price of the Series 1 jumbo case at $940.00. What is even crazier is that they no longer list any of the series 2 hobby/jumbo boxes or cases for sale. Not sure when they are going to offer the presell of the product again. I wonder if distributors are just sitting on boxes/cases to see where the prices are going. Still glad I got my series 1 jumbo case for $550.00. Anybody want to buy the case before I open it. LOL

Looking to trade for any Giants, Red Sox, or Yankees.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2020, 06:47 PM
Series 2 people now expect The Top RC from the 1st half w/o a series 1 card to be a SP or SSP.

Look at Acuna prices from 2018 and even Vlad Jr. NNO from last year is starting to get a nice bump the closer we get to spring training.
02-04-2020, 07:12 PM
(02-04-2020 06:47 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote:  Series 2 people now expect The Top RC from the 1st half w/o a series 1 card to be a SP or SSP.

Look at Acuna prices from 2018 and even Vlad Jr. NNO from last year is starting to get a nice bump the closer we get to spring training.

Great point, I didn't think of that.

But man, even a case is still not good odds of hitting a card like that.