`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reholder fees?

Reholder fees?
Does anyone know the fees and turnaround for just a reslabbing of a case that got slightly cracked but is still completely sealed? Also if they will use same labels or will it have to go through the grading process all over again?

RE: Reholder fees?
(01-26-2020, 11:55 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Does anyone know the fees and turnaround for just a reslabbing of a case that got slightly cracked but is still completely sealed? Also if they will use same labels or will it have to go through the grading process all over again?
52 views and not ONE helpful comment or answer. Argh. This community is dying .

(02-08-2020, 12:10 PM)creativemunky Wrote: 52 views and not ONE helpful comment or answer. Argh. This community is dying .
Sorry I work graveyards on weekends otherwise would have answered yesterday. Re-slab fee is $5 and normally they'll change the slab number to process. I generally ask for them to make sure the new number is available for registry purposes and will keep pics of the subbed card "just in case".

Jeff

(02-09-2020, 12:00 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: Sorry I work graveyards on weekends otherwise would have answered yesterday. Re-slab fee is $5 and normally they'll change the slab number to process. I generally ask for them to make sure the new number is available for registry purposes and will keep pics of the subbed card "just in case".

Jeff
Where do you select this on the submission form or what do you put on the submission form?

Thanks,
John

(03-19-2020, 08:58 AM)jdm77581 Wrote: Where do you select this on the submission form or what do you put on the submission form?

Thanks,
John

John just print out the form , write in on the actual card line that shows the card itself RE-SLAB ONLY.

In the fees section cross off the "grading fee" and write in $5.00
You'll still owe return shipping ($22 for 1-6 cards)

Its quite expensive just to send 1 card in for re-slab so I'd suggest putting it on an order.

If you don't sub often email me at my jeffv96masters@gmail.com address I'll let you hop on one of my subs.

Jeff

jeffv96masters Wrote:John just print out the form ,  write in on the actual card line that shows the card itself RE-SLAB ONLY.

In the fees section cross off the "grading fee" and write in $5.00
You'll still owe return shipping ($22 for 1-6 cards)

Its quite expensive just to send 1 card in for re-slab so I'd suggest putting it on an order.

If you don't sub often email me at my jeffv96masters@gmail.com address I'll let you hop on one of my subs.

Jeff
How do you do it if you want the inner sleeve changed also

Connor

On the form fill in the card description of your card, then write reslab only + change inner sleeve. However as for the fee not sure it's $5 anymore. I was told its $8 now. You still need to pay for return shipping, etc.
I have a very rare michael jordan card signed by john salley!!!

creativemunky Wrote:Does anyone know the fees and turnaround for just a reslabbing of a case that got slightly cracked but is still completely sealed? Also if they will use same labels or will it have to go through the grading process all over again?
I called BGS and asked this same question about a year ago.  I believe they told me that you submit it the same as though it were an ungraded card, making a note that it is for a re-holder.  The price is whatever service you choose.  Obviously, many things have changed since then.  But this is what I plan to do with my graded cards that are scratched.