`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Organize issues -- anyone else having problems?

RE: Organize issues -- anyone else having problems?
(01-25-2020, 11:31 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: But why are we paying for something that doesn't work right all the time.
It's the best database I've found for organizing and trading away what I don't want for stuff I do want. I've considered doing my own spreadsheets but I feel like I'd still be back here looking up sets to see exactly what all they contained and such. I'm not expecting perfection from them and this happens from time to time when they are tuning the system. Otherwise, where else am I going to house all this data and know exactly which cards I have in which sets and which year?

(01-26-2020, 12:33 PM)btrav13 Wrote: It's the best database I've found for organizing and trading away what I don't want for stuff I do want. I've considered doing my own spreadsheets but I feel like I'd still be back here looking up sets to see exactly what all they contained and such. I'm not expecting perfection from them and this happens from time to time when they are tuning the system. Otherwise, where else am I going to house all this data and know exactly which cards I have in which sets and which year?
Exactly..have researched leaving and doing it myself or other databases and this is still the best one and really the only one to offer all I need in organizing my collection of 100000s cards..perfect..not close, but better than others.My opinion.

I've also been having Organize issues for 3 days now. It's starting to really tick me off. I'm getting really tired of paying for such garbage service.

I am not a super-fan of Beckett..they have their issues and problems and lack of customer service..but the other databases may be more accurate, but I have not found done that I can trade directly from with the links required. I can cut and paste and send e-mails etc, but I can not add to a trade directly from the database. If there is one please share, I must have missed it.

Should be good now
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)