`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Considering selling my entire Baseball Card collection for 10% of book!
I don't collect baseball cards...but I have a box ranging from 1050's to today. Nothing huge in here but plenty of cards with book values from $25-60. Would anyone be interested in working out a portfolio deal at 10% of book value plus shipping?
Currently liquidating 99% of my inventory. Mostly 2019 and 2020 Product! Every team well represented. I prefer to sell but always trade. I collect vintage Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, and Walter Payton. I also collect Tom Brady and Michael Jordan. Everyone else is available!!! Wants are marked!
(01-22-2020, 06:41 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I don't collect baseball cards...but I have a box ranging from 1050's to today. Nothing huge in here but plenty of cards with book values from $25-60. Would anyone be interested in working out a portfolio deal at 10% of book value plus shipping?
May I suggest doing Craig's List first so that you can avoid shipping? There are many on this site that did the same sort of sale but to a local person, as the buyer also can look at some of the samples condition/size of the collection/etc.

You may have better luck on Beckett than most of us...you never know!
(01-22-2020, 06:41 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I don't collect baseball cards...but I have a box ranging from 1050's to today. Nothing huge in here but plenty of cards with book values from $25-60. Would anyone be interested in working out a portfolio deal at 10% of book value plus shipping?
Could I get the Bosa jersey card before you dump everything?
Id trade for the redsox
Selling my org out
Rolleyes
I'd be interested in buying any 1950s-1965.
Sold!

Basketball Lot still available and tons of football!
Currently liquidating 99% of my inventory. Mostly 2019 and 2020 Product! Every team well represented. I prefer to sell but always trade. I collect vintage Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, and Walter Payton. I also collect Tom Brady and Michael Jordan. Everyone else is available!!! Wants are marked!
(01-30-2020, 07:04 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Sold!

Basketball Lot still available and tons of football!
Wow, congrats. Wish I could sell my collection for 10% of book value.
Trade sent regarding basketball
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.