`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tannehill

Tannehill
Is it time to pull those 2012 Tannehill's back out ?
Photobucket

RE: Tannehill
No but it is time to see if you have and Derrick Henry rookies
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(01-12-2020, 12:20 PM)Jquinn83 Wrote: No but it is time to see if you have and Derrick Henry rookies
Agreed! I found mine, just wonder how long he can run like that. Remember Earl Campbell from the luv ya blue Oilers?
Photobucket

(01-14-2020, 07:39 PM)sparty78 Wrote: Agreed! I found mine, just wonder how long he can run like that. Remember Earl Campbell from the luv ya blue Oilers?
Actually reminds me more of Eric Dickerson. He used to start 9-10 yards behind the line of scrimmage. By the time he got to the line of scrimmage he was going full speed and didn't cut left or right just straight ahead and if you weren't in front of him he was gone. Dickerson was faster for sure but Henry is much bigger.

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(01-14-2020, 08:31 PM)Jquinn83 Wrote: Actually reminds me more of Eric Dickerson. He used to start 9-10 yards behind the line of scrimmage. By the time he got to the line of scrimmage he was going full speed and didn't cut left or right just straight ahead and if you weren't in front of him he was gone. Dickerson was faster for sure but Henry is much bigger.
Good point, both HOF backs.
Photobucket