`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF 2019 bowman chrome inserts

LTTF 2019 bowman chrome inserts
Looking for inserts of 2019 bowman chrome and draft chrome. Also, I do need some of the bowman best. I will go through organizers, since I am trying to complete insert sets.

RE: LTTF 2019 bowman chrome inserts
(01-09-2020, 09:33 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: Looking for inserts of 2019 bowman chrome and draft chrome. Also, I do need some of the bowman best. I will go through organizers, since I am trying to complete insert sets.
Hey, I have many inserts of both products. Check it out.

I'm sure I have some of the draft stuff you need as I opened a bunch of it. PM me your needs list and address and I'll send you what I can.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-09-2020, 10:12 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Hey, I have many inserts of both products. Check it out.
open offer sent
(01-11-2020, 12:03 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'm sure I have some of the draft stuff you need as I opened a bunch of it. PM me your needs list and address and I'll send you what I can.
I will send you a list and there is a few draft auto you have that I can use. We can work on a deal for the cards.

(01-11-2020, 10:31 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: open offer sent
Countered.