`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
triple Auto, Brady, Manning, Mahomes 1 of 1

triple Auto, Brady, Manning, Mahomes 1 of 1
I just get this card in a Break. Passing the Torch 1 of 1 Brady, Manning and Mahomes triple Auto. I'm pretty new into collecting. Any insight of what you thing the value of the card is, Should I grade it and keep it or sell now. KJ

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: triple Auto, Brady, Manning, Mahomes 1 of 1
Sell NOW! Congrats on the Major HIT!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Depends, do you simply want to have a card of the three players? If so keep it.

Do you believe that Patrick Mahomes will play at a high level for a decade and win some Superb Owls as a sure Hall of Fame player? Is so, you might want to keep it.

Are you a fan of one of the players? If so keep it?

or do you want to get a whole lot of money now and lock in guaranteed profit? If that is the case, sell, sell, sell.

Really, if you like cards more than money keep it - if you prefer money sell it.

Sweet card. If you don't want to worry about what to do with it just send it to me and I will take good care of it. Good luck with whatever you decide.

With Brady and Manning already baked in, I don't think Mahomes is likely to move the needle anytime soon on the overall value of the card. As years pass and Panini keeps releasing other cards that features these guys together (or some combination thereof) it might make this one a bit less appealing. From an investing/speculating standpoint, my opinion is sell.

Any other reason, you get that bad boy graded, buy a mansion, have a separate hobby room in said mansion, setup a majestic display case in the middle of the hobby room with a single spotlight shining down on the card. Setup a web cam and live stream the card 24/7 so you can see it anywhere in the world.

WOW I just looked at your scan! Didn't realize it was a 1 of 1! Congrats I have a triple auto with Brady and some of guy named Bradshaw and Montana but not numbered 1 of 1!

Define a whole lot of Money, whats is worth dollar wise?

(01-08-2020, 12:07 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Depends, do you simply want to have a card of the three players? If so keep it.

Do you believe that Patrick Mahomes will play at a high level for a decade and win some Superb Owls as a sure Hall of Fame player? Is so, you might want to keep it.

Are you a fan of one of the players? If so keep it?

or do you want to get a whole lot of money now and lock in guaranteed profit? If that is the case, sell, sell, sell.

Really, if you like cards more than money keep it - if you prefer money sell it.
Superb Owls - great name for a band, LOL

A 1/1 is not priced. So if you want to sell it, put a reserve price of the very minimum you would accept for it and let it ride.

If it was me and I was selling it, I'd put a reserve based on this ... the lowest priced legit Brady auto (non IP) is going for $850 right now.

The lowest priced Manning is going for $75 ... the lowest priced Mahomes is going for $250.

So I would set a reserve of $1200, because that's what it would cost to "replace" those three autos.

If it comes in under that you are not obligated to sell.

RJ has a good idea, but I would start it really high with a best offer option. That way you can see what people are willing to offer and can always counter their offer. It is a newer product so I would try to sell right away. It's too bad that they couldn't have signed the actual card, but it is still a very nice card. Good luck with the sale and keep us updated.

(01-09-2020, 11:46 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Superb Owls - great name for a band, LOL

A 1/1 is not priced. So if you want to sell it, put a reserve price of the very minimum you would accept for it and let it ride.

If it was me and I was selling it, I'd put a reserve based on this ... the lowest priced legit Brady auto (non IP) is going for $850 right now.

The lowest priced Manning is going for $75 ... the lowest priced Mahomes is going for $250.

So I would set a reserve of $1200, because that's what it would cost to "replace" those three autos.

If it comes in under that you are not obligated to sell.
I have a 2018 1/1 Mahomes auto (buy back) that seems to be worth from $1,000 to $2K , these are 3 autos 1 of 1. Doesn't $1,200 seems low, is it fare to say you can't compare regular single auto cards to a 3 sig 1/1? The 5/5 of this card is on Ebay now for $5K