`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Major PC add to Lions collection, check it out!

Major PC add to Lions collection, check it out!
Happy New Year, friends.

I would like to thank ftjags28 for our recent trade that landed this monster PC add to my Lions collection ...

[Image: Spielman.jpg]

It's pretty close between him and Suh as to who has been the Lions' best defensive player of my lifetime.

Spielman was a pretty awesome tackling machine to watch and a lot of me hopes that he will pull a John Lynch and become Detroit's GM someday.

RE: Major PC add to Lions collection, check it out!
Very nice looking card. And actually a nice signature.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Spielman is awesome - https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...ieCh00.htm - 4 time pro bowl, 1 time all pro. Excellent add, I dig the signature on the faux eye black too.

(01-07-2020, 08:56 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Very nice looking card. And actually a nice signature.
Thank you, I agree!
(01-07-2020, 09:24 AM)jplarson Wrote: Spielman is awesome - https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...ieCh00.htm - 4 time pro bowl, 1 time all pro. Excellent add, I dig the signature on the faux eye black too.
Yep, he was very good for a long time and I enjoy his work as an announcer, too.

Cool Addition!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Nice card!

(01-08-2020, 04:22 AM)jaderock Wrote: Cool Addition!
Thanks much.
(01-08-2020, 10:02 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Nice card!
That's what I said!

Nice add! Suh is one of th dirtiest players in the league. He can't even argue it...he doesn't have a leg to stand on! I'll give you a minute to think about that one...lol ;P