Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is the Bowman Draft pricing?

Where is the Bowman Draft pricing?
Seriously its been about a month
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

RE: Where is the Bowman Draft pricing?
(01-04-2020, 12:59 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Seriously its been about a month
Prices are showing up now in Price Guide but not the inserts and autos yet. Do you have any Purple Refractors? I posted a new thread about wanting all.

Yeah, I have about 80% of the 2 boxes I bought into my Org now, but am patiently awaiting the auto pricing plus the inserts.

Kerry, I obtained a decent number of purples that perhaps we can make a deal on once I have a complete picture of my 2019 bowman draft collection.

(01-05-2020, 09:30 PM)jbissell Wrote: Yeah, I have about 80% of the 2 boxes I bought into my Org now, but am patiently awaiting the auto pricing plus the inserts.

Kerry, I obtained a decent number of purples that perhaps we can make a deal on once I have a complete picture of my 2019 bowman draft collection.
See other forum response, John...

How about Topps Archives Snapshots?? Been longer than a month since that set came out. All previous years this set has been priced fairly quickly but not this year.

Seriously this is embarrassing, its been a month. Finish loading the autos
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Why would they start pricing the base and some color parallels on Saturday and then do nothing since?! No inserts priced, no autographs priced. This is especially weird that they are changing prices today on the paper and chrome cards before they even finish the entire product.

Ridiculous.... Did Brian quit?

Yeah, I noticed a couple of higher profile prospects shot up 500-600%

Im anxious about the autograph pricing as well, but I guess patience is a virtue. LOL!

Patience? What is that? All I know is that this is the longest I have ever seen it take to price out a Bowman product. I expect to wait for Elite Extra Edition pricing until February, but not the popular Bowman Draft!

Maybe contract extension dispute? Maybe some horrible accident? Tough to not complain in case they cannot help it.

Update: I sent PM to Brian Fleischer asking the story but no response from him yet.