`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT 15 Topps update blaster box today

GREAT 15 Topps update blaster box today
So my bad luck on that big break of mine and the OSU Buckeyes losing I was still pretty bummed out and wanted a little "pick me up", so I went to the 1 card shop in town and traded some vintage hockey (which I have more of btw) for a $30 blaster of 15 topps update. I couldn't wait to get home to rip it, so I did in the car, and I was Blessed with a Chrome Kris Bryant rookie debut, a chrome carlos correa rc,, a chrome Byron Buxton rc, a reg base Joey Gallo rookie debut, 2 "power measure" inserts of Trout and G Stanton (might grade Trout cuz it's PRISTINE, and a SHARP card), AND.....a Chrome Gold Refractor of "Mr Smile" Francisco Lindor #/d to 250!!! According to the guide here, that's $85 bucks (in theory). I'm a HUGE Cubs fan so the Bryant is PM all the way but the rest are up for grabs and went straight from the packs into sleeves and top loaders I picked up at the card store also. So, YAY, finally a little mojo. Thanks for reading and sharing my joy!! Have a safe and happy new year and have a Blessed Day
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

RE: GREAT 15 Topps update blaster box today
Ripping packs and online breaks are a lot of fun and a roller coaster ride, for sure!

(12-31-2019, 02:46 AM)ceylan00 Wrote: So my bad luck on that big break of mine and the OSU Buckeyes losing I was still pretty bummed out and wanted a little "pick me up", so I went to the 1 card shop in town and traded some vintage hockey (which I have more of btw) for a $30 blaster of 15 topps update. I couldn't wait to get home to rip it, so I did in the car, and I was Blessed with a Chrome Kris Bryant rookie debut, a chrome carlos correa rc,, a chrome Byron Buxton rc, a reg base Joey Gallo rookie debut, 2 "power measure" inserts of Trout and G Stanton (might grade Trout cuz it's PRISTINE, and a SHARP card), AND.....a Chrome Gold Refractor of "Mr Smile" Francisco Lindor #/d to 250!!! According to the guide here, that's $85 bucks (in theory). I'm a HUGE Cubs fan so the Bryant is PM all the way but the rest are up for grabs and went straight from the packs into sleeves and top loaders I picked up at the card store also. So, YAY, finally a little mojo. Thanks for reading and sharing my joy!! Have a safe and happy new year and have a Blessed Day
Pretty solid hits there!

WOW! Very nice! Congrats on that! Hope you didn't sell a Mcdavid or anything.