`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attn: SE MN, Northern Iowa, Western Wisconsin

Attn: SE MN, Northern Iowa, Western Wisconsin
I can hand deliver from Rochester, MN to these areas an excess of 11,400 baseball cards with over $9,000 Beckett value (80 cents average per card) for $600. They are all listed in my ORG under folders "All-Stars for Sale" and "Minor Stars for Trade".

Pricing on Beckett ranges from 25 cents to $5, with mostly years 1994 to 2019 (a few prior to that).

Stars, semi-stars, rookies, prospects, parallels, inserts, memorabilia. All 30 teams.

Products include: Absolute Memorabilia Retail, Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Draft, Bowman Platinum, Donruss, Donruss Optic, Elite Extra Edition, Flair, Fleer, Leaf, Metal Universe, National Pastime, Panini Contenders, Panini Prizm, Pinnacle, Score, Skybox, Summit, Topps, Topps Chrome, Topps Gold Label, Topps Gypsy Queen, Topps Heritage, Topps Opening Day, Topps Update, Ultra, Upper Deck and many others in smaller quantities.

Let's talk!

RE: Attn: SE MN, Northern Iowa, Western Wisconsin
(12-30-2019, 11:38 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I can hand deliver from Rochester, MN to these areas an excess of 11,400 baseball cards with over $9,000 Beckett value (80 cents average per card) for $600. They are all listed in my ORG under folders "All-Stars for Sale" and "Minor Stars for Trade".

Pricing on Beckett ranges from 25 cents to $5, with mostly years 1994 to 2019 (a few prior to that).

Stars, semi-stars, rookies, prospects, parallels, inserts, memorabilia. All 30 teams.

Products include: Absolute Memorabilia Retail, Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Draft, Bowman Platinum, Donruss, Donruss Optic, Elite Extra Edition, Flair, Fleer, Leaf, Metal Universe, National Pastime, Panini Contenders, Panini Prizm, Pinnacle, Score, Skybox, Summit, Topps, Topps Chrome, Topps Gold Label, Topps Gypsy Queen, Topps Heritage, Topps Opening Day, Topps Update, Ultra, Upper Deck and many others in smaller quantities.

Let's talk!
Great idea..I think it is a wise move to deliver these to the person..
What is the mileage range? I was thinking about 300 miles??

(12-30-2019, 05:37 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Great idea..I think it is a wise move to deliver these to the person..
What is the mileage range? I was thinking about 300 miles??
Thanks. I was thinking 4 hours one way maximum, so maybe 250 miles.

At first I thought it was another blizzard warning..those of us about 213 miles north (Brainerd) are getting tired of those warnings only 6 - 8 inches over the weekend but mixed with rain so heavy the snow blower would not pick it up...let's just say I've had enough shoveling!
Sounds like a great deal to bad I can probably meet you and your buyer with a second load.
Good luck Kerry

(12-30-2019, 07:01 PM)mistral38 Wrote: At first I thought it was another blizzard warning..those of us about 213 miles north (Brainerd) are getting tired of those warnings only 6 - 8 inches over the weekend but mixed with rain so heavy the snow blower would not pick it up...let's just say I've had enough shoveling!
Sounds like a great deal to bad I can probably meet you and your buyer with a second load.
Good luck Kerry
Appreciated.

You might want to see if there's a card shop within that 250 mile radius. Or call one of those guys that buy collections and they travel the country. They'll low-ball you but personally, if I had to sell it for $500 without driving 250 miles, I'd do it in a heartbeat... no matter, good luck.

A former forum member used to do these 'Dutch auctions' and sold off much of his collection. I don't remember his specific parameters but if he was successful, I don't see why that can't be done ... unless eBay banned Dutch auctions.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-31-2019, 07:36 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Or call one of those guys that buy collections and they travel the country.
This is news to me. I also thought about Craig's List (?)