`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is everyone more excited for?

What is everyone more excited for?
Looking at Dave and Adams website at the 2020 cards coming out and there are a bunch. I am loving how Topps is going forward by going back in the 70s and 80s style lately. 2020 is no exception.

Topps Heritage is going to the black border 1971 style while Topps Series 1 will have an '85 insert autograph cards. Both look nice. Do any of you have a preference?

I guess the autos will be more sought after but if they didn't have the autos I think I would still like the look of the '85s.

RE: What is everyone more excited for?
For only the 2nd time ever, I will be buying hobby boxes of Topps Series 1. I like the new look and most likely will carry my willingness to purchase over to 2020 Topps Chrome and 2020 Topps Update.

I always buy heritage. One of my favorite products of the year. Will love to get a few of the autos with the 71' and 85' design. I do have to say that I started collecting in 87' so the 80s cards were part of my childhood and do collect auto cards of archives from those years.

I'm a huge Chrome and Update fan. I can see myself going pretty heavy into these two products next year

I'm going to try - LOL - and be disciplined until WalMart Holiday comes out next winter.

It's like a "best of" all three series of Topps cards, and you also get a jersey or relic in every blaster.

I will probably pick up a hobby or 2 of Heritage. '71 was one of my favorite designs. A few '71 Heritage autos from eBay will probably tap me out and will keep me from getting much of anything else. I'm still paying off my '70 Heritage case, so I don't want to dig my hole too deep. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.