`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope you all had a Merry and blessed Christmas! I bought myself two Christmas gifts this year...one is still in the mail. Once I figure out what to do about pictures, I'll share.

Just on a historical and traditional note, many people forget, but Christmas actually starts on December 25th, and doesn't end until February 2nd. So don't be in a hurry to ditch those decorations Smile

RE: Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas to you also. Hopefully you bought some Packers Super Bowl tickets for yourself. I am available to go with you if you have an extra ticket.

Merry Christmas indeed! We just took down our tree Wink. Kiddos couldn't keep their hands off the tantalizing ornaments that look like toys but aren't.

(12-26-2019, 02:45 PM)akaus Wrote: Merry Christmas to you also. Hopefully you bought some Packers Super Bowl tickets for yourself. I am available to go with you if you have an extra ticket.
Haha!
(12-26-2019, 04:28 PM)jplarson Wrote: Merry Christmas indeed! We just took down our tree Wink. Kiddos couldn't keep their hands off the tantalizing ornaments that look like toys but aren't.
Oh boy lol

To you as well, sir.