`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2004 Finest box break w hit!

2004 Finest box break w hit!
More mid-00s box breaks of Finest! Like 2003, this product has autographs and jersey cards as part of the main set making it annoying to try and complete. BOOOM goes pack 12! I actually recorded this too, I'll see if youtube is the right platform.

Losman is 50/50, Manning 149/399. No dupes and nothing for trade as I'll be going for the set per usual. Thanks for looking and always interested in trading/buying for needs.

RE: 2004 Finest box break w hit!
congrats on hof rc auto
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

WOW! J P LOSMAN!!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

That would have been an incredible box back in the day! Congrats on hitting some great cards!

I've never seen this design before, really interesting! Congrats on the nice auto! How often do you land one not only as advertised, but of your favorite team?!

(12-25-2019, 09:03 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: congrats on hof rc auto
Thanks! I was really hoping to nab one of the top three QBs and Manning was the most preferred.

(12-26-2019, 09:07 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: WOW! J P LOSMAN!!
I know right? Almost as bad as the training camp kicker Blewitt the Bears had this year.

(12-26-2019, 12:24 PM)magneto2 Wrote: That would have been an incredible box back in the day! Congrats on hitting some great cards!
Thank you! Can't argue with landing 3 QB autos as all the hits, plus two as first rounders.

(12-26-2019, 02:12 PM)savagenate Wrote: I've never seen this design before, really interesting! Congrats on the nice auto! How often do you land one not only as advertised, but of your favorite team?!
Bears seem to rarely have guys since we're so busy trading away picks for quarterbacks (Cutler, Trubisky). Does make doing team case breaks cheaper though! It's nice to grab Chicago guys but it's even nicer to complete sets Smile

Thanks for sharing. I, too, have never seen this design.

Sick hit on the Eli Manning, congrats!
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Once again, I need those Ravens if I don't already have them. If you find out that they are duplicates, let me know.

Gorgeous cards
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734